 Technic / 1815
Re: Rounded technic beams: Which sizes?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 22:34:41 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
But which other sizes exist?

None that I've seen.  And I *am* watching closely for them  ;-)

Some of the new Race sets use the 5-hole beam for suspension
swingarms.

That's all I've discovered so far that hasn't already been
mentioned.  I'm hoping Lego will at least put together a Service
pack the way they did for brick beams and angle beams:  those
other sets are expensive to buy for parts fodder,  when it's
likely you've already got plenty of most of the other parts.

Ran