 Technic / 1788
  Appropriate Size Supercar Figures

I have found the Technic Figures inadequately sized for the Supercar. Are there suitably scaled Lego or non-Lego alternatives? Thanks. (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Appropriate Size Supercar Figures

(...) Adult belville may be better, but they only have minifig size grip hands I'm afraid. Scott A (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Appropriate Size Supercar Figures

(...) What are "Adult Belville?" Where can such an item be purchased? Thanks SG (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Appropriate Size Supercar Figures

(...) I was thinking about this recently, as I am working on fitting out the interior with adjustable seats, 3 point seatbelts, glove compartments, handbrake, foot pedals and much more. I was considering making my own scaled figures out of lego, but (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  8880 Supercar spotted

I just visited Legoland Billund, and they have a clearance sale for the 8880 Supercar (the black one), which amounts to approx $100 USD. They had about a dozen sets; I bought two of them for myself. They also had the 8448 Supercar (the new, red one) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Appropriate Size Supercar Figures

(...) Scala figures would be your best bet. I think they're still too small, but they're larger than any other (current) LEGO figures. Of course, you'd then have the LEGO equivalent of Barbie's Dream Corvette. Steve (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)