 Technic / 1774
    Re: Throwbots and Roboriders —Andrew Todd Amacher
   (...) It (...) disc (...) One thing that is cool about the Throwbots line is that the non-throwing limbs are cool for mecha building. Check out what I've done with them on my website, Moonbase Io at (URL) . Todd Amacher (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Throwbots and Roboriders —Ray Kremer
   (...) Well, Granite's big limitation is that he's a four-legger. Arms and legs just make for more posability. At least Turbo has wheels and Electro has wings, Granite just has pickaxes that wack his own front legs. However, if you're going for a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)