 Technic / 177
    Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator. —Stephen Link
   (...) technic realy is. I think I'd like to explore a solution using a worm drive. Could you possibly tell me what sets I might find these components in? Thanks again, Steve (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Questions regarding a conceptual cargo elevator. —Robert G. Fay
   I do not know of any set that has an abundance of worm segments. I would suggest buying the service pack 5229. There are two segments in each pack along with several gears. The pack is available at Shop at Home Lego 1-800-453-4652. This is for USA. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)