 Technic / 1769
    Re: Throwbots and Roboriders —Ran Talbott
   (...) An ironic choice of words, since I think it's the only one with 4 legs ;-) Granite certainly doesn't cut it as a pretend "fierce robo-warrior", but he does make a kinda-cute little dog. Maybe I'll put one one display as a Pit Droid Pet (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Throwbots and Roboriders —Bradley Dale
   (...) Thats how I think of him. I just like his colours and unique appearance. Amazon would be fierce though, he is holding a sword. (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)