 Technic / 1746
  Roborider disks used as throwbot disks

One of the things I noticed was that a few quick cuts with a hobby knife allow the roborider wheels to be used in a throwbot arm. On the non-picture side, there are three pairs of support ribs. The spacing between is the same width as a throwbot (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Roborider disks used as throwbot disks

Paul Gyugyi wrote: ... (...) ... Hmm, makes me think of an interesting challenge to make a mechanism that automatically loads and launches the disks. The peg holes could be used to store multiple disks in a magazine, and a mindstorms kit could be (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.technic)