 Technic / 16893 (-5)
  Geneva wheel or Geneva mechanism

Hello I have seen the Geneva wheel for a while now. A few LEGO MOCs have been created before, but I wanted to do my own... This mechanism is running flawless and at variable speed Here is a link to my Brickshelf folder: (URL) I built 2 different (...) (14 years ago, 20-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8258 crane truck back on the US shop at home site

Are you saying that they still have this model? (14 years ago, 17-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  8258 crane truck back on the US shop at home site

This mave have been posted already but here it is anyway (URL) (14 years ago, 4-Sep-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Motorized Excavator - expensive!!!

(...) If it's any consolation, Canada still gets the shaft in both cases. (...) Canada Price $250 (...) NOT SOLD IN CANADA! (I bought mine through a parallel importer at $220) Is it fair? Heck no! (14 years ago, 31-Aug-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NXT Newbie "Is it possible" question

(...) *NOW* you're thinking like a Mindstorms person ;). Seriously, I'm glad it's working. The 1 ms difference could be due to a lot of things... but if it's not that critical, then it's not a problem. (14 years ago, 27-Aug-10, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact