 Technic / 16853 (-5)
  Re: Technicopedia Update

Major Update I've just finished posting a major update to (URL) Technicopedia> which adds 1995 and introduces several new features. Includes 1995 with sets 8210, 8225, 8235, 8280, 8412, 8422, 8440, 8460, and 8485. For the years 1977 and 1978, I've (...) (14 years ago, 23-Jun-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  My latest MOC; Volvo NL12 with conveyor belt trailer

Yes, I indead this one before. That was back in '97 but I wanted to build the remake for many years. October last year I started with this model to have it finished in May this year. It's much more realistic than its ancestor and works much better (...) (14 years ago, 13-Jun-10, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: My MOC: Clockwork Do-nothing-machine

Bravo, sir. It is quite frustrating to see something amazing on the internet, have the idea to recreate it in LEGO, further have the idea that it could be entirely mechanical, only to have someone else execute the MOC first, and exceedingly well, at (...) (14 years ago, 9-Jun-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Stilzkin Bridge Launcher

Really cool! Really great to see! I want a red u-joint! Clever use of the modular click tool interface, and the whole MOC from "idea" to "final design" is the best part. Very interesting to see your solution, bravo! Eric Sophie Legomaster (...) (14 years ago, 18-May-10, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Stilzkin Bridge Launcher

(...) (Loud noise of jaw falling on the floor)... Philo (14 years ago, 17-May-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact