 Technic / 16844
    Single motor robotic arm —Alexander Holroyd
   I noticed this amazing device on Brickshelf a few days ago: (URL) So far as I can tell from the pictures and description, it's a pick-and-place robotic arm, with all the sequencing done mechnically, using a single motor and no electronics. Very cool (...) (14 years ago, 9-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Single motor robotic arm —Jetro de Chateau
     (...) Very intriguing. There is a 'movie' folder in his BS account, but it's not (yet) public. No ideas here, but definitely interested. Jetro (14 years ago, 10-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

         Re: Single motor robotic arm —Ross Crawford
     (...) I believe BS folders with movies are only available at non-peak times (not sure what they class as non-peak), so you might wanna try at a different time. ROSCO (14 years ago, 11-May-10, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Single motor robotic arm —Tony Naggs
   (...) It looks very impressive. (...) The person is probably Japanese, the book in the first of those pictures has Japanese writing on the spine. (14 years ago, 10-May-10, to lugnet.robotics)