 Robotics / 27870
Re: Single motor robotic arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2010 20:58:45 GMT

On 9 May 2010 23:46, Alexander Holroyd <holroyd@shaw.ca> wrote:
I noticed this amazing device on Brickshelf a few days ago:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=429485>

So far as I can tell from the pictures and description, it's a pick-and-place
robotic arm, with all the sequencing done mechnically, using a single motor
and
no electronics.  Very cool indeed!

It looks very impressive.

It would be great to see more details of how it works, and a video.  But I
don't
know any way to contact "shinichiro10".  Any ideas, anyone?

The person is probably Japanese, the book in the first of those
pictures has Japanese writing on the spine.