 Technic / 16773 (-5)
  Re: Volunteers to build and test twin stick transmission?

(...) More pictures and LDraw file are now available. (URL) (15 years ago, 11-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Non-standard uses for parts

(...) A corollary to this (that I discovered yesterday - apologies if this is already well known) is that you can use a bushing to lock a driving ring to the axle - the same notches that allow the bushing to fit between four studs will act as the (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Volunteers to build and test twin stick transmission?

(...) Hi Ari, I'd love to build it. No lack of necessary parts here. Could you post (or send me) a copy of the LDraw file you took that screenshot from? Never mind if it's incomplete. It's just easier to build if I can see it from different angles. (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Volunteers to build and test twin stick transmission?

Hi, here is an idea to build a good old fashioned twin stick truck transmission. I don't have enough synchro parts so I can't build this myself. Is there any volunteers to build and test it? :) (URL) Schematics> (URL) Twin Stick 5x4> More accurate (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jan-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Motorized sausage

(...) Very nice! There have been many prototype engines designed using similar techniques in the past, there's a page about them (URL). ROSCO (15 years ago, 30-Dec-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact