 Technic / 16760
Re: Automatic synchro drive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:31:53 GMT

An excellent adaptation of a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing - especially the
mpd.

BTW, it would be a good idea to include unofficial parts in the mpd. You can do
that using MPDwizard (http://www.pobursky.com/index.php?page=mpd-wizard). This
way your mpd will remain readable even if unofficial parts get renamed or
changed in origin/orientation.

Philo