 Technic / 1676
Re: Set Identification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:18:03 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Michael Pratt writes:

Thanks to all who helped.
What a great bunch we are !
The sets are 8422 Bike
and 8412 plane.
Now to get the plans....

As you may have noticed already, scans of the building instructions for set
8422 are avalable at this URL:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/8000/8422/index.html

Scans for the other set will become avalable when the set is not to be found
in reasonable quantities in the shops anymore.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.