 Technic / 1659
Re: Set Identification
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:08:30 GMT

Michael,
The first set you described sounds like it could be the 8422.  I picked it up
recently and it is a nice model with 300+ pieces.  It is very similar to the
blue 8417 motorbike.

Keith Blumenthal

In lugnet.technic, Michael Pratt writes:
I acquired some technic models
ready built at the weekend but there
were no plans and I am having difficulty
identifying them.
One is a motorbike in mainly red similar
to the 8838 but more sophisticated.
It has two headlight discs with a bluey
pattern on them. It is not 8857, 8838 or
1924.
Perhaps it is an alternative model from a
set ?
The second is a single prop plane with moving
ailerons in mainly black.
What do the panel think ?

Michael Pratt