 Technic / 16738
  PF failures

Hi - for some reason two of my three 'M-motors' have just stopped wanting to work. When I plug them into the battery box and push on, they just... stand still. Worst is that two have broken, not just one... :-( The other failed sometime in June, the (...) (15 years ago, 17-Oct-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: PF failures

(...) Contact LEGO customer service and let them know about the problems. Hold onto the PF motors. You may have to return them in exchange for new ones. Nothing personal, but I hope this is determined to be a unique problem and not systemic of a (...) (15 years ago, 17-Oct-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: PF failures

(...) Will do just that... (...) Oh, no - it's just for these two ones. (15 years ago, 18-Oct-09, to lugnet.technic)