 Technic / 16738
16737  |  16739
Subject:
PF failures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 2009 21:19:22 GMT

Hi - for some reason two of my three 'M-motors' have just stopped wanting to
work. When I plug them into the battery box and push on, they just... stand
still. Worst is that two have broken, not just one... :-(

The other failed sometime in June, the other I noticed just a while ago..  the
third motor and my pole reverser and lights remain intact - for now. Is anybody
having any ideas of what it's caused by and/or how you can prevent this from
happening again? I'd still like to some day manage to finally make a cool model
that's power:d up!