 Technic / 16721
  Re: Technicopedia Update

YUMMY!!!! I love the Technopedia Web Site! You did a lot of work, for sure. Please accept my sincere thanks for the work you did on the 8880 page. You rock! Its been so long since I built that set, I hardly remember some of the construction goodies. (...) (15 years ago, 3-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Thanks! I don't think anyone has ever called my work yummy before. Way to differentiate yourself. ;-) (15 years ago, 7-Sep-09, to lugnet.technic)