 Technic / 16697 (-5)
  Re: Pneumatics resouces

(...) I've just received an email from Mr. Soh informing me that the website is back online: (URL) (15 years ago, 9-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  8263 Snow Groomer Review

To those who are interested, I've posted a review of the new 8263 Snow Groomer over on Eurobricks with lots of pictures. (URL) Albrecht blakbird (15 years ago, 9-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Would the last person to leave, please turn out the lights?

(...) Strangely, I never did see LUGNET as a photo-sharing community (not even with the firm connection to Brickshelf). Most of what I use LUGNET for, well... doesn't work on Flickr. It's hard to organize a GBC standard, or trash-talk about a (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Would the last person to leave, please turn out the lights?

(...) Can I propose twittering with hashtags like #technic_moc or #space_moc so we can find each others cool stuff now it is moving away from the lugnet server? (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Would the last person to leave, please turn out the lights?

(...) I agree with this. Lugnet was ground breaking, when it was first launched. But that was eons ago. We're rapidly coming up on lugnet.space's 10th anniversary ((URL)). It's been a great 10 years for lugnet.space with well over 40k postings, but (...) (15 years ago, 7-Jul-09, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact