 Technic / 16686
  Radial Compressor

I wasn't planning on posting this here, but after Eric Sophie's call for participation I thought the least I could do is get things started. One of the GBC modules I presented at HispaLUG last year was a fully automated pneumatic excavator. It (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Radial Compressor

Excellent work. I like seeing all the technic bits and that speed computer! I was just looking at all the pnuematics I have that are unused too. I would have tried a racer motor too, I don't have any of the power functions motors, (you would (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Radial Compressor

(...) I too regret the showdown of Lugnet. Even if the main discussion occurs elsewhere it doesn't cost a lot to at least put an announcement here... (...) Now that's a compressor! (URL)(with corrected link) Philo (15 years ago, 6-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Radial Compressor

It looks like BS is back online so now is as good a time as any to show you the pictures of the 8-pump compressor I built amplifying the 4-pump version. I wanted to keep the compressor as small as possible so I started by changing the end parts to (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jul-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)