 Technic / 16618 (-5)
  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) Perhaps I should have said they Are Lego Digital Designer Files.. They were hosted as LXF Files but if you get a zip file then either save and rename back to .lxf or open the zip and then open the lxfml file into LDD. you can get LDD from (...) (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: assembled Silver Champion FS

(...) More pictures (URL) entire motor is missing, and some other pars. But, there is a new set too, though the box is taped. And 8462 too WBR Sonnich at hot dot ee (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

  assembled Silver Champion FS

Read more here (URL) there a market for assebled sets? (16 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO marble runs

In lugnet.dear-lego, Chris Marx wrote: (Last things first here...) (...) Given the the rise of the GBCs has been one of the most amazing things I've seen in the AFoL community, I'd say you're far from alone. I'd love to see TLG come out with some (...) (16 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.ambassadors)

  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) The gap was 12 32x32 baseplates so a little over 3 meters. Steve (16 years ago, 3-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact