 Technic / 16608 (-5)
  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) My recollection is that Znap had parts that could do that... :-) Rafe (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) Good start, though it takes some exotic pieces. Seems like Lego should make a piece that joins liftarms end-to-end. I'm sure i'm not the only person that would use it. (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Studless Truss Design?

(...) What about Parax's tower crane? ((URL) (16 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Studless Truss Design?

I figured a studless truss couldn't be too hard to build, and it would use up some of these dang liftarms... but I can't seem to get a decent design. Has anybody done such a thing? Links/pics appreciated. (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Powering Power Functions Using a 9V Train Regulator

(...) Sheer awesomeness! I knew I could count on your guys for the answer and the workaround. Though it's not ideal to have to use the battery box, it's nonetheless a great workaround. Maybe LEGO will release a V2.0 connector that allows us to (...) (16 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact