 Technic / 16560
  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) Interesting point. Eric, Do you intend on providing information for the Robotics themes ? If i recall correctly, you've done DACTA. what about: supplimentary packs bionicle racers racers/ferrari Discovery I don't want to overburdon you but (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

(...) At the moment, I don't intend to cover any of the above except the racers which are clearly Technic. I'd like to go back and do the supplemental packs at some point. Bionicle is right out. There was only one Discovery set which I'd call (...) (15 years ago, 14-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic)