 Technic / 16557
    Re: Technicopedia Update —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Wow! I think 'tremendous lot of work' might be an understatement. This seems like a very nice model, and you have really presented it well. (...) Well, it made it to my desktop at least. It's over a year since I changed background, but this is (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technicopedia Update —Eric Albrecht
   (...) Get used to changing your desktop more often: (URL) If you go up to the higher level directories, you'll end up changing your desktop every day! Eric (15 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.technic, FTX)