 Technic / 16517
  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Thanks Parax! Actually they are my own home brew versions. I can't find a retailer here in Oz, that sells the extension cable, and the $30 shipping is a little steep for 3 cables. You can find a step-by-step guide on how I made them on (...) (16 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Nice job on the cables, I like the lil ribons, the mod looks tricky with the tiny pins/connectors though! I thought you may have used these (URL) I'll wait until Lego release them in more places... I know they are stupidly rare at present! I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)