 Technic / 16516
  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Nice Build! Which PF cables are you using? are they your own or the Lego Long PF cables? Do you have any cables passing through the turntable or are you running two (or more) independent systems? with multiple battery boxes? Parax. (16 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Thanks Parax! Actually they are my own home brew versions. I can't find a retailer here in Oz, that sells the extension cable, and the $30 shipping is a little steep for 3 cables. You can find a step-by-step guide on how I made them on (...) (16 years ago, 27-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: PF Liebherr 964 Excavator

(...) Nice job on the cables, I like the lil ribons, the mod looks tricky with the tiny pins/connectors though! I thought you may have used these (URL) I'll wait until Lego release them in more places... I know they are stupidly rare at present! I (...) (16 years ago, 28-Nov-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)