 Technic / 1643
  Re: Stupid Throwbots question

You're right. There are no instructions for some of the segments in the combined Throwbots. One can only guess it's left as an exercise for the student. It's not terribly difficult to figure out once you get into it, but the only tricky part is that (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Stupid Throwbots question

(...) Here's the link for those disks: (URL) I've only seen them once, at Zainy Brainy in Canoga Park, Ca. That was close to 6 months ago. I wished I'd picked them up at the time just on the basis that I'd never seen them before. Oh, well... -Dave (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)