 Technic / 16398
Re: VW Beetle set (10187) now with power functions!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:06:34 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Geoffrey Hyde wrote:
As long as you've got 9V motors you can hook up to the Power Functions unit
you should be okay, just don't expect it to behave the same way as Power
Functions motors do.

On the S@H page ROSCO provided there is this:

"Allows you to connect your LEGO 9v electric systems to the new Power
Functions!"

It's so people with 9V motors which still work can use them with the new
Power Functions battery box.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Geoffrey,

It also works the opposite way too!  I use that wire to connect the 9v Train
regulator to my PF motors.  Works like a charm!  It also gives you speed
control....

-Alvin.