 Technic / 16386
16385  |  16387
Subject:
Great Ball Contraption at BrickFair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:50:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Yes there will be a Great Ball Contraption at BrickFair. Yes it will be grand, yes it will be noisy, yes it will be fun, and yes I need you to bring a module (or two)!

Don’t know what a GBC is? Start here at Steve Hassenplug’s www.teamhassenplug.org/GBC website or just do a search for Lego™ Great Ball Contraption.
You may see pictures or videos of many modules but nothing compares to being there!

So here’s the challenge. Overwhelm me, bring so many Great Ball Contraption Modules that I can’t count them all. I dare you!
Old ones, new ones, small ones, tall ones... There will be prizes too!
Don’t forget to register them all (and your other MOCs too) at the BrickFair website.

Questions, concerns, help, special requests, etc can be emailed to me directly. We’ll see you in (holy moly!!!) 43 days!