 Technic / 1638
1637  |  1639
Subject:
8448 Supercar mods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:23:06 GMT

I was inspired by Jeff Boen in this thread:

ttp://www.lugnet.com/cad/?n=3888

to modify my 8448 Supercar.

Here's what I did:

1. swap out all 13 red #12 axles for black (I only did this to steal the
red axles for another project but it looks pretty cool anyway).
2. Lower suspension by swapping out dk-gray shock absorbers with lt-gray
(less resistance) elements.
3. substitute classic Expert Builder tires (oooh yeah!)
4. modify the engine unit to be V12 w/ram air, and still fit in modular engine
bay.

The pics are here:

P.S. Bert *always* shows up when I start taking pictures, but that doesn't
mean he actually want's to be on camera :)