 Technic / 16378 (-20)
  Re: New Crane...

(...) Ha! You're not a real crane builder till you've had at least one massive failure ;) Looking good Alvin. And you'd be surprised how much steel booms bend - check out this pic for an example: (URL) up a piece of paper along it to see the bend) (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8297 cool new parts

(...) Thanks for the compliment! Yes the 8297 has great and cool new parts. Mainly the new differential seems to be a good move forward, and kept hidden from our eyes until the new sets release. Many analysis from available photos and videos were (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic)

  8297 cool new parts

If you go to the very excellent www.technicbricks.blogspot.com you will find the building instructions for all three of this summers technic models. Looking at the instructions for the 8297 off roader I noticed that we will get a new differential (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) faired better than my crane that decided to go down in a hurry (serious operator error :-) (URL) Looks like I need to stiffen up the boom a bit... (...) You're dealing with a relatively shallow boom cross section (i.e. thickness is fairly thin (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO 7996 Crossover Motorized and Ballasted - Pictures

(...) I have altered the crossover controls to provide for an all-straight state by tweaking the springs in the switching rails. I have also motorized the crossover in such a way that it can be set straight, TL-BR or BL-TR with two switches (both (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.parts.mod)

  Re: New Crane...

(...) Well, after many dissapointments over the weekend: (URL) finally got to raise the main boom on this creation: (URL) like I need to stiffen up the boom a bit... (URL) sill is going to be a fixed jib added for the lifting test, and a Luffing jib (...) (16 years ago, 7-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic)

  8275 Bulldozer with LED lights

Hi, The motorized Bulldozer ( 8275 ) can be controlled via ir-remote and has 4 strong motors. The “power functions” are perfect to create strong vehicles. With 9V batterybox - so perfect to make some LED lights ! (3 URLs) Hope you like it. questions (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Air Compressor Tank