 Technic / 16376
  8297 cool new parts

If you go to the very excellent www.technicbricks.blogspot.com you will find the building instructions for all three of this summers technic models. Looking at the instructions for the 8297 off roader I noticed that we will get a new differential (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8297 cool new parts

(...) Thanks for the compliment! Yes the 8297 has great and cool new parts. Mainly the new differential seems to be a good move forward, and kept hidden from our eyes until the new sets release. Many analysis from available photos and videos were (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jul-08, to lugnet.technic)