 Technic / 16351
  Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hi, yesterday I came a cross a strange pump from set 8680 ((URL)). This is the pump I found: (URL) What's different from usual? The piston (I'll call "piston" the black part and "cylinder" the yellow/red part) is longer, as it comes from a long (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

The long handle pump is mentionned here: (URL) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Variation of old pneumatic pump from the 80s

Hello, The same long pump I have seen it in set 8680 too. On Erik's website you can see he uses the pump in red for the digger. In my digger it has a short pump. The only set I know of which uses the longer pump is the 8680. Apparently there is also (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.technic)