 Technic / 1633
Re: Gluing broken bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:01:31 GMT

I've heard of varying results with the kind of plastic cement that is used
to glue plastic models together.  But do test any cement you buy on a small
part of LEGO you can afford to lose before you start glueing pieces together
with it.  If the cement melts through the plastic, it's definitely not the
right kind of cement for gluing LEGO together.  It *may* work if it just
appears to make whatever it comes into contact with a bit messy looking, but
remember to apply sparingly, follow the directions, and let it dry
thoroughly before using it.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde