 Technic / 16296
  Re: Linear Actuator

The only way I can see these being cheaper to produce is if they have no matel parts at all which would make them even worse. And yes you would need a means to power them throuh a series of gears and universal joints which I think could be more (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Linear Actuator

(...) I totally agree. I think their is one simple metal part inside a pneumatic ram, and that's mostly cylindrical. An LA must have it's ram,worm gear,worm gear rack, and maybe(hopefully) a bearing all made of metal. Seems like the usual Lego (...) (16 years ago, 23-Feb-08, to lugnet.technic)