 Technic / 1621
1620  |  1622
Subject:
Technica 3.19 update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:35:19 GMT

Hi:

I dont normally post updates about my site ...but tonight
I am feeling abnormal.

I have finally added technic wheels (tires/hubs) and an
overview of tire dimensions to the element registry.
This took only 3.5 years for me to finally do it.
I have also added the Roboriders to the index.

The site is getting too big and complex (~1400 files, 35 MB)
to easily update anymore so future updates will be less
frequent than in the past. I have been considering alternatives,
such as Linux/Apache/Perl/MySQL but the learning curve
my be too steep for me. Any suggestions for an easier way
to maintain the site would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jim
hughesj@one.net
w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html