 Technic / 16140
    Re: Lego Shop at Home —Geoffrey Hyde
    "Ian Power" <ian@codemaster.com.au> wrote in message news:JuEvDs.8JH@lugnet.com... (...) You can indeed get small amounts of stuff for a reasonable cost. (...) Not really, they use a delivery method that charges a set, somewhat proportional cost (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego Shop at Home —Ian Power
     (...) I understand the point you've made - buy a bunch and save on postage. This is the same for most online purchases. Not a new concept by any means. However, when you live in a small country town where the number of Lego enthusiasts singularly (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Lego Shop at Home —Timothy Gould
   (...) All orders to the UK come straight from Denmark so I would think that ones to Australia would too. Tim (16 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)