 Technic / 16123
    Re: Braiding Machine —Chris Magno
   (...) Tom, this is (yet another) one of your fantastic creations. I saw you had a Strandbest as well. I still cant stop thinking about that leg segment. I cant wait till you build the lego loom. ;) Chris (16 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Braiding Machine —Thomas Johnson
   (...) Thanks for the note, Chris. Yeah, Theo's mechanism is quite interesting. I'd love to see someone throw a genetic algorithm at it for optimization. I'd bet that there is a combination of link lengths that is significantly superior to anything (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)