 Technic / 1609
1608  |  1610
Subject:
Broken "hydraulic" pump on 8446
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 19:21:46 GMT

Howdy,

The "hydraulic" cylinder used in the cockpit of my 8446 has broken. Don't
know how it happend as it's actually broken internally. I'm using Lego's
own term for this part -- as described in the 2000 LSAH catalog for both
the 8446 and the Indy Storm, 8445, where the cylinder is used to raise
the hatch.

This part is not available for purchase from the catalog: Any suggestions
on obtaining a replacement? TIA,

Ari
Ari M. Weinstein TB7
International Rescue