 Technic / 16086
    Interview with Markus Kossmann —Marcin Danielak
   Hello, Me and my friends are runnig a lego blog at (URL) Recently, we had the honor to interview LEGO's Markus Kossmann, the person behind the 8275 Motorized Buldozer which might be interesting for Technic fans. To read the interview, follow the (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Interview with Markus Kossmann —Steven Lane
   (...) What a great way to start 2008. I found the interview really interesting, 8275 is my current favourite set (although I'm itching to see the new excavator). I haven't been able to properly test the new track system yet but their is snow (...) (16 years ago, 1-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)