 Technic / 16044
  A Power-Functions Remote-Controlled Car

I uploaded a video (with some stills in it) of a Power-Functions remote controlled car. It uses a dual-differential drive so that it can go straight well. (The video also shows stills of an earlier version that used a more conventional steering; but (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A Power-Functions Remote-Controlled Car

(...) Excellent video, Sivan - I can see this is fun to play around with. I have to admit that I was as of yet unaware of the power functions system. While I figure that an RCX with IR remote and some decent design work might also be quite (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)