 Technic / 16037
  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Eric, this is a fantastic resource you are creating. I can't wait to see further updates - even if for some of us what you write is common knowledge, it still makes good reading and I always find something new to appreciate. As a side note, (...) (17 years ago, 21-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Thanks. Even though much of it is common knowledge for us, it took a whole lot of collecting, building, and searching the Internet to acquire that knowledge. My goal here is to put a lot of that knowledge together in one place. I am certainly (...) (17 years ago, 21-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)