 Technic / 1602
  Topgun fall off 8002 droid

Hello, I have just build the 8002 droid. When it "unfold" often the topgun fall off and the side guns dont unfold. Is this a known problem or could I have build it wrong. I have also problems making all 3 guns unfold. Often only the legs unfold. Do (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Topgun fall off 8002 droid

(...) Welcome to the 8002 owners club! It is one cool model. To answer your questions; If you mean the head when you say topgun (not the movie) I've had that problem. My solution was to add a rubber band for tension to hold it on. Hook the band over (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.technic)