 Technic / 1603
Re: Topgun fall off 8002 droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Lars Gertsen writes:
Hello,
I have just build the 8002 droid. When it "unfold" often the
topgun fall off and the side guns dont unfold. Is this a known
problem or could I have build it wrong. I have also problems
making all 3 guns unfold. Often only the legs unfold.

Welcome to the 8002 owners club! It is one cool model.
To answer your questions;
If you mean the head when you say topgun (not the movie) I've had that
problem. My solution was to add a rubber band for tension to hold it on.  Hook
the band over the neck and put one side over the grey nob at the end of the
spine,(it's behind the head when the head is up, fold the head down to see it)

As for the arms not popping, that means you haven't got enough tension there,
add another rubber band either above the shoulders (with the on there now) or
below as you like.

Do I have to practice my roll, or recheck the construction

Practice makes better (not perfect), I never get it to work first time when
showing others, your mileage may vary.

Lars Gertsen - Denmark

James Howse (whose 8002 is his favourite model)