 Technic / 16018 (-5)
  Re: 951/856 bulldozer instructions question

Hello Jonathan, You have to check the pictures on the box to see how the blade is mounted to the bulldozer... Greetings Maico Arts Jonathan Wilson schreef: (...) (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

Update ====== Sets from 1981 have been listed including 8844, 8845, 8846, 8848, and 8859. blakbird (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  951/856 bulldozer instructions question

Both the 951 instructions and the 856 instructions on Peeron show a bulldozer on the front page with a flat blade. However, the instructions show how to build a front end loader with no instructions for the bulldozer at all. Anyone know whats going (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Jsn2Jz.7nD@lugnet.com... (...) Another two pneumatic cylinders, and I think you would've had the steering like a real grader does. I've seen few other models with that degree of steering (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

(...) Clarification: the blade design in the pictures works but my modification did not work- therefore the overall blade range remains about 45 degrees. (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact