 Technic / 16015
  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Jsn2Jz.7nD@lugnet.com... (...) Another two pneumatic cylinders, and I think you would've had the steering like a real grader does. I've seen few other models with that degree of steering (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

(...) Hello Geoffrey Thanks for the positive comments! In order to get a steering system that could have that many axis of freedom in that amount of space it was necessary to use the ball-and-socket pieces. There may have been another way, but not (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)