 Technic / 15995
  Re: Technicopedia

Congratulations on a most excellent site, I spent about an hour browsing it yesterday and I only went to a quarter of it. If you do complete it, it promises to be one of my favorite site. A comment though on your supercars section: should you only (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I admit that the categorization is fairly arbitrary. LEGO doesn't put any of these into any categories at all (except Artic Action). The primary purpose of the categories is to be able to compare sets which have similar features or similar (...) (17 years ago, 22-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)