 Technic / 15992
  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I like your site, sofar and as other already have stated it looks very promising. But the principle about describing parts as new just because it is the first time it is seen in a Technic-set I disagree with In the description of the 856 (...) (17 years ago, 20-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) The site is a history of Technic, not a history of LEGO. I am certainly not an expert in all of the other LEGO themes. I don't tend to mention "regular" parts like bricks and plates which may have been used across a wide range of sets, but try (...) (17 years ago, 21-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)