 Technic / 15853
    Large personal GBC (Was: First Posting) —Brian Davis
   (...) Wow! Very nice. I can't view the videos from here (one of the downsides of a Mac, those .wmv files), but even from the still images they are tempting and nasty. The train looks great - I've thought of loading the train like that, but the (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Large personal GBC (Was: First Posting) —Deane VanLuven
   Thanks everyone for the great feedback, it's good to know I'm not the only one who likes it :) To answer some of the questions... the circle is the most reliable, never even lost a ball, but the stairs and the rocker are just about as reliable and (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)