 Technic / 15848
15847  |  15849
Subject:
First Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:59:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

I've been reading this site for a while and decided it was about time to
actually post something. Just to give you some background on to where I'm coming
from, I'm the other guy who did the Star Wars movies with Jason Allemann. I
started collecting again in the 90's but didn't truly come out of my dark ages
until recently when I rediscovered MOCs.

I really have been inspired by what I have seen on LUGNET as well as other
sites. My site www.jadedreality.com/LEGO/ contains a few of the creations I've
made or the past year (as well as some my daughter made) so please take a look
and let me know what you think.

BTW in case you're wondering why I'm posting in the technic newsgroup, well one
of the creations on my site is a psuedo GBC so I thought this group may be
interested.

thanks
Deane (pronounced Dean)