 Technic / 15828
Re: 8094 mod: automatic plotter (memorizes in control center)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:10:53 GMT

Just a guess, but maybe you've run into a memory limit in the device such that
once x many commands are stored it ignores all commands after that. I don't own
one of these, so if you're feeling up to it, you could take yours apart to see
what kind of storage it has.